Thursday, January 2, 2014

Resolve to Live Better


Each day I rise from my slumber, I first thank the Creator for allowing me to wake, and not only allowing me to wake, but to wake up fully functioning in my mind, body, and spirit. As we age, it is a known fact that our bodies deteriorate. Our eyes do not see as sharply, our body is not as agile, our endurance, at times, lessens. To ease the pains of aging and to experience a high quality of life, we must take care of ourselves holistically. We as a people, have gotten lazy, and as a result, suffer from diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and other chronic conditions at an alarmingly higher rate than other ethnicities. Yes, I am on my soapbox. I want to encourage you to begin to exercise, eat better, take care of your temple. We must also take care of our spiritual man. Pray, meditate, feed your spirit with nourishing words, works, and love. My great-grandmother used to tell me to do at least one good deed every day. The energy that we project into the world will come back to us. You are a valuable part of the universe and you only have one life to live. Live your life, live abundantly because as I say “life is good”.

 

One Love,

Andréa

No comments:

Post a Comment