Sunday, June 29, 2014

Excitement in the Air

I am so ecstatic! My first book was released today. It is a collaborative poetry book featuring my comrade FlyTy Unchained and myself. This book is comprised of poems spoken from a female and male perspective. The topics range from love, longing, sex, even tough topics such as abortion. It is truly an experience and it was such a blessing to my life to have completed such an awesome work. It is my hope that this book be spread to the masses and touches many lives. So, I hope that you will take this journey with us!

Just click the link below:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/fly-ty-unchained/locs-life-and-love-the-knotty-chroniclez-by-andr%C3%A9a-deberry-fly-ty-unchained/paperback/product-21693134.html


Peace & Blessings,
Andre'a

No comments:

Post a Comment