Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Love

There is so much turmoil and trouble in the world. I sat on the side of my bed this morning and watched the multiple stories of hurricanes forming, massive hacking attacks, wars, tour bus accidents in Times Square, Ebola outbreaks on the mother continent and my soul was immediately troubled. I shook my head but then I prayed. I prayed for the Most High to give comfort to those who are hurting, solace for those who have experienced loss, calm to the seas, and healing to those afflicted. I did not work today and had every intention of laying around and enjoying the comfort of doing “absolutely nothing’, but then I watched the news. I could not go back to bed. Times are changing in this world and we all are a part of the shift. I will not give up hope that we as humans can improve. We were created from love in the mind of God. God is love and we were created in His image. Love will prevail because love conquers all.


Peace & Blessings,
A


John 16:33—“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But, take heart! I have overcome the world.”


Connect with me on my website nappymommie.wix.com/lioness. You can also find me on Twitter @Lovelylocs81 and Facebook (Andrea Lioness DeBerry).


No comments:

Post a Comment