Monday, January 5, 2015

2015

Well, it is now 2015 and I am super excited about all the things to come this year. Last year, I met and connected with some of the most amazing people on the planet--activists, poets, black nationalists, warriors, just great people. I read something today that 15 is a number of deliverance. So, this year can be the year of coming out from under oppression, strongholds, and anything that has been hindering our growth and progression. The universe is powerful indeed and it took me years to realize that our words are powerful and we have the ability to speak things into existence. I have many people connected to me that have big dreams. They aspire to greatness. And so, in order to attain those things in which they desire is to begin to talk the talk. We must say, believe, and work towards our goals. We must believe without a shadow of a doubt that we can and we will complete the work in which we were truly created to do. Faith is defined as "complete confidence or trust in something or someone." We must believe with complete confidence that our dreams will be a reality. This is my hope for each of you for 2015. All that you desire, that you have worked so hard for, that you dream about, happens for each of you. I truly believe that you can have that which you desire. 
If you believe........

Peace & Blessings, 
Andre'a The Lioness

No comments:

Post a Comment